Wednesday 5 December 2012

CATCH 22


What's your crazy tale???

Here's mine

Well, my life has been pretty much straight forward, but one incidence I'll never forget is what happened when I was ten. Till date, it's the craziest thing I've ever had to do! I was vacationing with my family in the UK. My dad told my big cousin(about 18) and I to go print out photos at kodak. So while we waiting for the pictures(which by the way felt like forever) my cousin calculated the money and realized there was change for a burger and fries at mcdonalds! Oh Lawd! Mcdonalds? I could eat their fries even if it fell into a gutter! Thats how much i loved it. We did not mind sharing one burger o!,it was luxury for us back then!) Watching my cousin separate the coins from the notes, made me super excited. The coins were for our burger and fries. For me this was amazing, buying mcdonalds without waiting on mummy or daddy???? I was so excited. We rushed down to mcdonalds which was across kodak, and had a lovely meal. Smiling sheepishly, we made our way back to Kodak to pick up the photos and then we were slapped with a bill way more than what we had baragained for. Chineke! i almost wet my pants. We began to panic. My cousin looked at me, I looked at her. She looked at me again, and I looked at her also.
'Biso, what will we do?' She asked teary-eyed.
;I don't know', I mumbled innocently like a child that i was.
And then... My cousin suggested the craziest thing ever, she said we would have to beg for the balance. I think it was just 75 pence we needed. Beg ke? God forbid! But Omo mehn! We had no choice!
So, little Bisodun went round the streets of London begging for money. Luckily, people felt sorry for me because i was a little child, they handed me chicken feed, some 1 penny, some 5. At last we got our money ready, in fact more than what we needed sef. 90 pence!.
The sad part was that we couldnt pay out transport fare, but trust us now, omo naija, we legged it o! Even though it took us forever.
Atleast we had our photos! Praise the lord! Hallelujah!!!!!!!


What's the craziest thing you've done? pleas drop a line!!!!

10 comments:

  1. Wow!something similar happened to me one time on holiday in England.I had this habbit of not wanting to take all my money shopping and I was about 12, I had gone shopping by myself and over spent then I realised my transport back home was about £2 and I only had £1. I had 2 options either walk home and trust me it was far and my bags were heavy or beg someone for a pound.*coversface* I did the latter..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm,d craziest tin i 'v done! Far bak in 2006/2007 we 're writing our rain semester exams n it happend dt one of d papers(calld SFM) was so tough 2 d xtent I culd only attemt 2 out of 6 questns,,,afta a while tinkin,I jst summond courage 2 xcuse myself 2 d gents avin scoped d examiner,witout wasting tyme,right 4rm there, I brought out d handouts of d course n started cramming 4 lik 25mins then la8r went bak 2 d hall 2 finish up.Tnk God I had 4points in dt course,,,so each tyme I rmemba dt day,its alws sound crazy 2 me,,,

    ReplyDelete
  3. The caziest thing I did was hve sex in chrch actually redemption camp(God 4give me!) I was f**king hrny mehn! Did I mention it was if a random babe I met dere( I think she was n usher sef)lol! Crzy shit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nigga hw is dat crzy?? If its sex matter forget dat side o! I've slept with hundreds of babes in stupid places. P toilet, p transprt, all d public even one owanmbe I went! Lifes gud!

      Delete
    2. Ur an idiot o! And ur proud 2 say it? P trnsprt? Ur a pig! Ur d reason y I spreaad hankerchief in buses. Ur stinking sperm on the bus seats!

      Delete
  4. Ok you kno when your home and well you think u by your self so u bout to take one of them good hot good candle lit baths cuz u got the house to yo self but u just relize u need to run down stairs to yo apt complex Landry room to get ya clothes out be fo somebody steal them so u wrap a towel around u and say imma run real fast and get back inside. So I ran down slam the front door and got to Landry room cloths was not there omg so u panic mind u I'm naked so Im like dam I'm robbef. Get back to my apt dam do lock I'm locked out but ball ass naked. What am I to do so I cant go to the rent office naked towel was white. So I run back to Landry room and try to see if some body left they cloths so I can steal them and put them on and get to rent office. So boom there was some but they were fa a man nooooo dam noo so I drop the towel put his shirt on and ran to rent office and got extra key but I'm n there with just at-shirt on no under wea and the dam manager want to chat boy I felt funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Today after reading this post, I went out without a BRA!!! I totally forgot to wear a bra! I'm soo ashamed right now. Plus I'm on the island, coming from Yaba, I can't go back until I'm done here! Crazy day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok..i think a day that stood out 4 me was sneaking off 2 my friends house in secondary school and after succesfuly making it there and playing away happily,her mum caught us and told me that i should go back to school. We now went 2 hide in her boys quaters until her mom left the house.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm..4 me it was asking my boyfriend 2 drop me off at a hotel, pretending that my dad's friend was in town and my dad asked me 2 c him, while in reality my exboyfriend was in town and i wanted 2 c him. I didnt do anythng wth my ex bt i knew my boifriend wld flip if i told him. He eventually found out and really flipped! We even broke up sef.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marriage without dating!

    ReplyDelete